Friday, November 16, 2007

Time Management.

I'm really terrible at managing my time. Most of my time should be going towards studying but really it winds up being time spent with friends. I just can't resist a good time! There's never really been a time in my life that I managed my time wisely. But I know that what I really need to do is decide what is most important to me at this time in my life and work at saving more time to be able to do that. Its just hard deciding if getting good grades in school is more important than spending time with your friends and having fun. If I would budget my time more wisely than I would most likely have a better grade in my anatomy and physiology class and I would probably still care if I failed a test. But now that the semester is almost over and I have squandered all my time away I have failed too many tests to care anymore. I'm still passing with a C though! I have been studying more than usual lately so that I can at least keep that grade but it has been hard. I have noticed improvements in other classes as well. In high school I didn't ever care if I was late for class and in most of them I hardly paid attention, I have no clue how I passed high school with a 4.0 but thank god. Now that I'm in college I've discovered that paying attention makes things easier.

No comments: